Can’t get enough?
- 5 Distinctly LA Ways to Hustle for Half a Month’s Rent (with GIFs!)
- The Most Important Thing Ever: Save Our Sriracha!
- Some Crushes Just Aren’t Meant to be Banged Out
- Why Don’t Hot Asians Want Each Other?
- I Love You, Too
- You Got That #BDS?
- “Boys Like You”: My Night with a Homophobic Cop
- When I Say Your Names: A Letter to My Future Kids
- Are You Trapped in the Car You’re Trying to Steal?
- The Fetishized Object’s Survival Guide
- You Don’t Need to Be in a Relationship to Live Your Life Romantically
- The Perks of Being a Gaytheist
- It Is Now Symbolically Necessary to Reelect Obama
- Talking About Race in the Gay Community Shouldn’t Be Such a Bitchfest
- The Beautiful Gay Man of Color
- The Moment I Knew I Had to Lose Weight
- When a Gay Boy Loves a Girl
- Asian Men with Balls: Sociosexual Implications of Linsanity
- I’ve Figured Out Why Gay Men Hate Each Other
- More Perilous… Still Yellow! The new IAMYELLOWPERIL.COM comes this winter. Hard.
- “And How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had Since Your Last HIV Test?”
- Pieces of Meat: Reflections on Gay Love and Marriage
- “Katy Perry Hates Gay People, Ke$ha Promotes Class Consciousness, and Other Hegemonic Discourses in Pop Music Media” by Brendan Deiz
- “You Too? I Thought I Was the Only One!” by Caitlin Krier
- This Is My Last Blog Post Ever*
- “Let’s Talk About Your Penis.” – My Therapist
- The (Neon Pink) Bonfire of the Masculinities
- The Polyamorous Lifestyle, or A Pretty Word for a Dirty Slut
- Alexandra Wallace Is Worse than Japanese Tsunamis
- Shut Your Mouth and Turn Me Inside Out: A Song-by-Song Review of Britney’s Femme Fatale
- The L.A. Scene, AKA Listening to People Push Buttons While Really Caring What Coked-Out Strangers Think of You
- How to Fit into an American Apparel Deep V-Neck T-Shirt, Size XS
- Swelling Hearts in New York City
- What a Pansexual Argentinean Hipster Taught Me
- Pedestals, Fag Hags, and the Camaraderie of Dudes
- This Shit Is Bananas
- Shit My Mom Texts
Category Archives: God
* Unless, of course, the May 21st apocalypse doesn’t happen. In case you don’t know what I’m talking about, I’ll let the animation team at NMAtv (a Taiwanese news station) explain. May 21st? You mean, this Saturday? Thank god the … Continue reading
I’ve been asked occasionally, “Why don’t you like women?” I don’t think it’s a question of liking them or not… When I was a kid, I placed women on such a high pedestal that my dick couldn’t reach them, so … Continue reading
Hello, my name is Yellow Peril. I am 24, Asian, male, overly cocky, popular, insecure, shy, gassy, loudmouthed, promiscuous, guilt-ridden, nonjudgmental, hardworking, weed-loving, goofy, dead serious, and this is my first blog. I’m a writer in Los Angeles, which means … Continue reading