Can’t get enough?
- 5 Distinctly LA Ways to Hustle for Half a Month’s Rent (with GIFs!)
- The Most Important Thing Ever: Save Our Sriracha!
- Some Crushes Just Aren’t Meant to be Banged Out
- Why Don’t Hot Asians Want Each Other?
- I Love You, Too
- You Got That #BDS?
- “Boys Like You”: My Night with a Homophobic Cop
- When I Say Your Names: A Letter to My Future Kids
- Are You Trapped in the Car You’re Trying to Steal?
- The Fetishized Object’s Survival Guide
- You Don’t Need to Be in a Relationship to Live Your Life Romantically
- The Perks of Being a Gaytheist
- It Is Now Symbolically Necessary to Reelect Obama
- Talking About Race in the Gay Community Shouldn’t Be Such a Bitchfest
- The Beautiful Gay Man of Color
- The Moment I Knew I Had to Lose Weight
- When a Gay Boy Loves a Girl
- Asian Men with Balls: Sociosexual Implications of Linsanity
- I’ve Figured Out Why Gay Men Hate Each Other
- More Perilous… Still Yellow! The new IAMYELLOWPERIL.COM comes this winter. Hard.
- “And How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had Since Your Last HIV Test?”
- Pieces of Meat: Reflections on Gay Love and Marriage
- “Katy Perry Hates Gay People, Ke$ha Promotes Class Consciousness, and Other Hegemonic Discourses in Pop Music Media” by Brendan Deiz
- “You Too? I Thought I Was the Only One!” by Caitlin Krier
- This Is My Last Blog Post Ever*
- “Let’s Talk About Your Penis.” – My Therapist
- The (Neon Pink) Bonfire of the Masculinities
- The Polyamorous Lifestyle, or A Pretty Word for a Dirty Slut
- Alexandra Wallace Is Worse than Japanese Tsunamis
- Shut Your Mouth and Turn Me Inside Out: A Song-by-Song Review of Britney’s Femme Fatale
- The L.A. Scene, AKA Listening to People Push Buttons While Really Caring What Coked-Out Strangers Think of You
- How to Fit into an American Apparel Deep V-Neck T-Shirt, Size XS
- Swelling Hearts in New York City
- What a Pansexual Argentinean Hipster Taught Me
- Pedestals, Fag Hags, and the Camaraderie of Dudes
- This Shit Is Bananas
- Shit My Mom Texts
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last month, Curbed LA came out with a somewhat depressing article called What $1,200 A Month Can Rent You In 5 LA Neighborhoods. While it’s mercifully not as dire as the living situations in NYC (“What is this, a market-rate … Continue reading
Much like a butterfly, the life and subsequent metamorphosis of the Unrequited Crush (Amore peribatus) has five stages: the Hint, the Spark, the Smoke, the Burn, and the Fire. Its classification has been fiercely debated: is it a soul-sucking parasite … Continue reading
Press Play and read along with me! Whenever I come across a hot Asian couple – as in, a couple that consists of two attractive people of full Asian descent – it’s akin to witnessing a solar eclipse. It doesn’t … Continue reading